MELODÍA CANTABLE - CANTABILE MELODY

A Mark-type electric piano and an oboe, more like an English horn, which I like the timbre better.

There is a very basic progression that repeats three times:
I - IV - (ii - V)/iv - iv - (ii - V)/ii - ii - (ii - V)/V - Vsus - V - V - I.

Which in G major is:
G - F - (F#m7b5 - B7b9) - Em - (Bm7b5 - E7b9) - Am - (Em7 - A7) - Dsus4 - D7 - G. (x 3)

The basis of it all is that I wanted the melody to be really singable, by human voice.

----------------

Un piano eléctrico tipo Mark y un oboe, más bien corno inglés, que me gusta más el timbre.

Hay una progresión muy básica que se repite tres veces:
I - IV - (ii - V)/iv - iv - (ii - V)/ii - ii - (ii - V)/V - Vsus - V - I

Lo cual en Sol mayor es:
G - F - (F#m7b5 - B7b9) - Em - (Bm7b5 - E7b9) - Am - (Em7 - A7) - Dsus4 - D7 - G. (x 3)

La base de todo es que la melodía quería que fuera cantable realmente, por voz humana.


Pica en youtube para verlo más grande .
Click on youtube to see it bigger.

Comentarios